- Working with the client to understand a client's business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Develop unique and strategically appropriate online media plans.
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation.
- Develops objectives, plans, strategies and presentation.
- Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and POV’S.
- Create and manages media partner RPF process.
- Client servicing experience is must.
- Evaluate media proposals and liaison with online publications
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations.
- Passionate and articulate and craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities.
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple projects to completion under tight deadlines.
- Should have handled Online Media planner team of 8-10 members.
- Should be well versed with media search tools.
- Knowledge of leading ad serving platforms and other relevant technologies
- Google analytics experience preferred.
to implement the necessary techniques to improve paid search traffic, optimize & expand paid campaigns & ensure ROI maximization.
- Build out and optimize existing paid search campaigns
- Develop new paid search campaigns based on evolving business priorities
- Leverage Google Analytics, Ad Words and third-party tools to identify opportunities for improvement
- Report on and challenges of PPC priorities, analyzing them and optimizing them based on data.
- Comes up with new way to accelerate the paid search traffic growth.
- Recommend additional third-party tools to enable to do job effectively.
- Understand target market and its need
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Excel
- Deep experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Writing/Rewriting content for print and online media.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the clients/internal department heads.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Regular updates to content on the official website.
- Preparation of content for the brochures and the updating digital media.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns as and when necessary.
- Creating content for social media on a regular basis.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent Proficiency in English language in grammar, punctuations and spellings.
- Analytical, Research & Listening Skills.
- Prior experience on working on digital / social media campaigns.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc. (Web Content Development Skills).
- Published blogs on social media content.
Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Analyze and increase the website traffic through organic search listing.
- Responsible for complete SEO process (on & off page optimization).
- Set up and provide support on multiple search projects of various sizes.
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis Analyzing and generating website traffic reports.
- To track, analyse and summarize program results and progress.
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keyword phrases, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building, and surpassing conversion goals.
- Proven advanced capability of SEO across the lifecycle of a website and SEO Campaigns, from new sites to advanced and mature campaigns.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions).
- Experience in managing large scale, complex SEO campaigns.
- Prior experience on working on digital / social media campaigns.
- Experience In HTML.
- Land page recommendations.
- SEO copywriting and copy-editing.
Social Media manager
Timely and accurate reporting, including post buys positioning and online tracking reports.Client servicing experience is must.Evaluate media proposals and liaison with the online publications.Develop unique and strategically appropriate online media plans.Maintaining budgeting, execution, reporting.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Social Media Executive
- Keeping on top of the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Working closely on digital branding for the company's clients.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across products, services and corporate communication for clients.
- Creating, managing, monitoring, and developing insight-driven content for social networks.
- Work with client brands to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- A passionate, innovative big picture thinker who can connect digital and social to all other aspects of the client business.
- Provide solutions and ideas through original thinking that maximize consumer engagement.
- A passion for digital trends and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of consumers, social networks and brands.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence.